Insolereview.com strives to ensure that its content is unique and not in violation of copyright laws. We respect the intellectual property of others and will promptly remove any work that is proven to be in violation of copyright laws. If you believe our website has infringed upon your copyright protected intellectual property, please contact us with a formal claim of copyright infringement by following the procedures outlined below, and we will promptly respond to your request with appropriate action.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Identification of your copyrighted works that you claim to have been infringed. A list should be created for more than one work.
2. Identification of the exact material within your copyrighted work that is being infringed and subject to removal from this website. Information that allows us to locate the material in questions should also be given.
3. Contact information of the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
4. The following statement: I have a good faith belief that use of the above referenced allegedly-infringed-upon copyrighted material appearing on this website is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law.
5. The following statement: I declare, under penalty of perjury, that this notice is true and correct and that I am the copyright owner or that I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6. The physical or electronic signature of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.